Changing Cities and Nations…
One thing that always has, and always will change cities and nations, is the power of God working through people who are sold out to building His kingdom. The vision of our school is to help our students become those people.
We want to do everything we can to help students gain a solid biblical foundation, come to know God better, and to prepare them to reach their generation with the gospel.
During a student's time at the BMS, the following things are important to us:
- Developing a passionate and sustainable relationship with God
- Portraying a biblical foundation
- Personal change
- Learning and applying effective and varied methods of evangelism
- Learning and applying multiplicative leadership principals
- Development of a personal, genuine personality with a clear sense of calling
- Learning, living, and appreciating real Christian fellowship
- Starting-up new ministries, churches, and works
Overview of BMS School Program…
- Year 1: Discipleship and evangelism (32 Credits)
- Year 2: Leadership and Pioneering new ministries (32 Credits)
- Year 3-4: Possibility of being sent out as part of a pioneer team
Julia (22): "To go to the BMS was the best decision of my life! These two years drastically changed me. My relationship with God intensified, I formed new friendships, and my character was refined. Through responsibilities in different projects, and the leading of a short-term outreach, I learned a lot about leadership and teamwork."